Reviews for this film from our members:
- Donald Levit @ ReelTalk Movie Reviews
- Carson Lund @ In Review Online
- Excerpt: Ultimately, the film reveals itself to be a portrait of people who have been fundamentally altered by their decades of involvement in performance, if not by specific narrative details then at least by the emotional and thematic undertones of the work to which they’ve given themselves. If this does wind up being Resnais’s farewell—and let’s hope it doesn’t—it’s a fittingly substantial and wise one.
- [New – 9/5] | Jonathan Richards @ www.jonrichardsplace.com
- Excerpt: Resnais is both playful and serious here, and the movie can grab your heart, tickle your funnybone, and sometimes try your patience.