Reviews for this film from our members:
- Marco Albanese @ Stanze di Cinema [Italian]
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ Spirituality & Practice
- Excerpt: Six parables about revenge in the face of injustice, power, stupidity, and betrayal.
- Enrique Buchichio @ Cartelera.com.uy [Spanish]
- Excerpt: Si el placer de ir al cine implica, muchas veces, ver escenas increíbles ejecutadas brillantemente, entonces Relatos salvajes es un placer casi constante.
- Samuel Castro @ Ochoymedio.info [Spanish]
- Excerpt: Gran trabajo de Damián Szifron para hablar del enojo que nos consume de una forma original y atractiva.
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: The movie wraps with perhaps its wildest entry, a woman scorned…truly plays like a savage mating ritual.
- Carlos del Río @ El rincón de Carlos del Río [Spanish]
- Excerpt: Muy sobrevalorada.
- Mark Dujsik @ Mark Reviews Movies
- Excerpt: Maybe the first tale in Wild Tales is too strong … It’s so successful, in fact, that each of the following five stories pales by comparison.
- James Jay Edwards @ FilmFracture
- Excerpt: Wild Tales’ Is A Wildly Entertaining Batch Of Explosive And Volatile Short Films
- Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: One of the most inventive, entertaining Foreign Language films of 2014.
- Mark Hobin @ Fast Film Reviews
- Excerpt: There is a delicate balance between comedy and ugliness. It’s the twisted humor that redeems these misanthropic sagas.
- Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: Madness ensues and revenge is exacted, but all is delivered in surprising (and surprisingly human) fashion with deft storytelling and forceful filmmaking skill.
- Alan Mattli @ Facing the Bitter Truth [German]
- Excerpt: Szifrón deconstructs the veneer of bourgeois society like the Luis Buñuel of ‘The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie’ and ‘The Phantom of Liberty’.
- [New – 10/1/15] | Jared Mobarak @ BuffaloVibe
- Stefan Pape @ HeyUGuys
- Jonathan Richards @ www.jonrichardsplace.com
- Excerpt: Authorities ranging from Dorothy Parker to Don Corleone to an old Klingon proverb agree that revenge is a dish best served cold, but Argentine writer-director Damián Szifron ladles his portions out in temperatures ranging from still frozen to a raging boil.
- Sarah Ward @ artsHub
- George Zervopoulos @ moviesltd.gr [Greek]