Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- [New – 2/4/16] | Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ Spirituality & Practice
- Excerpt: An intense coming-of-age and survival tale set in the desert that is both awesome and harrowing.
- [New – 12/3/15] | Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: Much is foretold by Thaler’s use of light and space, Salameh Al-Sweilhiyeen disappearing into the landscape not once, but twice, rock formations forming passages into the unknown.
- [New – 10/26/15] | James Jay Edwards @ FilmFracture
- [New – 11/12/15] | Jared Mobarak @ Jared Mobarak Reviews
- Excerpt: He must find that strength despite the harrowing circumstances he finds himself within—a confidence to be skeptical of his enemies while keeping them close to learn their goals. Plot is soon thrown out the window as the film changes focus to the unnatural evolution of an innocent thrust into a life or death situation teetering on abject destruction.
- [New – 11/5/15] | Courtney Small @ Cinema Axis