Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: [Yoon’s] latest novel’s big screen adaptation (by “Girls Trip’s” Tracy Oliver) is also gimmicky and predictable, but it is also nonsensical and devoid of logic, a love story that requires such a huge suspension of disbelief only senseless romantics will be able to bridge it.
- Courtney Howard @ FreshFiction.tv
- Excerpt: Director Ry Russo-Young gives audiences a sweet, swoon-worthy romance in which to escape.
- [New] | Frank Ochieng @ The Critical Movie Critics
- Excerpt: Unfortunately, this astrology-themed showcase of challenged love between a female cynic and male poetic spirit loses its mushy translation in the cosmos.