Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 10/10] | Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: recounts a harrowing tale of endurance, heroism, majesty and human psychology, but for a sport defined by slow, steady progress, Nick Ryan simply jumps around too much.
- [New – 10/10] | Kent Turner @ Film-Forward.com
- [New – 10/11] | Andrew Wyatt @ Look/Listen (St. Louis Magazine)
- Excerpt: The Summit approaches its tale from a multiplicity of angles, and assumes a squinting skepticism regarding the narratives that crystallize around events of ghastly misfortune.