Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- David Bax @ Battleship Pretension
- Excerpt: It’s too lousy to even find itself interesting.
- Matt Donato @ We Got This Covered
- Excerpt: The Space Between Us is not without bright spots (celestial production design dazzles, Asa Butterfield’s niceties are refreshing in today’s day and age), but it’s ultimately more a slog than serendipitous romance.
- Charlie Juhl @ Citizen Charlie
- Jared Mobarak @ BuffaloVibe
- Excerpt: Temper expectations and know what it is: a cloyingly sentimental look at our yearning for family. It’s Tween Escapism 101: no more, no less.
- Kristy Puchko @ Nerdist.com
- Excerpt: It’s just a shame that this teen romance takes so painfully long to get to the heart of the matter.