Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ Spirituality & Practice
- Excerpt: A picaresque and quixotic tale about a filmmaker transformed into a dreamer.
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: Terry Gilliam’s perseverance has paid off, subsequent script tweaking eliminating the need for its expensive time travel element by introducing a filmmaking back story that lends the movie a well deserved and elegantly executed meta quality.
- Jared Mobarak @ JaredMobarak.com
- Excerpt: The film isn’t necessarily bad—it’s just over-stuffed with two-plus decades of rewrites. But I lean on the side of praise … barely.
- [New] | Luiz Santiago @ Plano Crítico [Portuguese]
- Betty Jo Tucker @ ReelTalk Movie Reviews
- Excerpt: A special experience for move fans! Fantasy, memories, dreams, time-jumping, filmmaking, action, literature, comedy, drama, romance — all parade across the screen for our viewing pleasure.