- [New – 4/3/14] | Rick Aragon @ Rick’s Cafe Texan
- Excerpt: The Big Wedding is a film that is simply so awful that it would not be worth watching even if every other film ever made were destroyed and The Big Wedding were the last film left in existence.
- Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: What was once an amusing French sex farce has become a crass, crude, mean-spirited, smarmy mess.
- Vadym Grygoriev @ kinoblog.com [Ukrainian]
- Jeremy Kibler @ Festival of Films
- Excerpt: The Big Wedding is big all right — it’s a big, bland mess with a big guest list of likable, attractive stars, but it’s not painfully unpleasant, either.
- Dan Lybarger @ Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Excerpt: “”It’s best not to use your brain when watching The Big Wedding.
- Mike McGranaghan @ The Aisle Seat
- Frank Ochieng @ SFcrowsnest
- Excerpt: One might want to get a quickie divorce from the annoying and convoluted comedy ‘The Big Wedding’ and try and see if the reception party is worth the wait afterwards.
- Jason Pirodsky @ Expats.cz
- Excerpt: The Big Wedding is a big mess, wasting an incredible amount of talent for a production that feels entirely superfluous.
- Marcio Sallem @ Em Cartaz [Portuguese]
- Amir Siregar @ Flick Magazine [Indonesian]
- Frank Swietek @ One Guys Opinion
- Excerpt: Has about as much distinction as its blander-than-bland title.