Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Matt Donato @ We Got This Covered
- Excerpt: The Autopsy of Jane Doe is an age-old story of family horror that benefits from an approach focused on dark whimsy instead of typical genre jumps.
- Brent McKnight @ The Last Thing I See
- Excerpt: Smart, taut, gory, funny, and tense.
- Jared Mobarak @ BuffaloVibe
- Excerpt: Goldberg and Naing have distilled the journey towards their endgame to its barest bones for purity of suspense, but in doing so they’ve made their characters objects rather than people. So while the final product isn’t bad, it’s difficult not to instantly forget it.
- Jon Patridge @ Cinapse
- Kristy Puchko @ Nerdist.com
- Excerpt: Øvredal offers a more sophisticated and scarier story that pulls audiences to the edge of their seats, then pitches them back in genuine fright to deliver one of the best horror films of the year.