Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Francisco Cangiano @ CineXpress [Spanish]
- Matt Donato @ We Got This Covered
- Excerpt: Storks is uncomfortably unfunny and tonally confused, primed to leave children with so many questions for parents to awkwardly stumble over during any post-screening car rides home.
- Charlie Juhl @ Citizen Charlie
- Nguyen Le @ Cooglife
- Excerpt: You can now check “watching birds on caffeine” off your bucket list.
- Jared Mobarak @ BuffaloVibe
- Excerpt: Storks is a PG-rated children’s film warning them about becoming emotionally attached to anything because they will inevitably be let down. There’s literally nothing of substance here, just cheap laughs.