Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ Spirituality & Practice
- Excerpt: A lovely film about friendship and the challenges of middle age.
James Jay Edwards @ FilmFracture
Kathy Gibson @ Access Bollywood
Courtney Howard @ FreshFiction.tv
- Excerpt: What conducts most of the energy is the warmth, charm and radiance generated by the two leads. They even sell the false notes with honesty, humanity, heart and sincerity.
Charlie Juhl @ Citizen Charlie
- Excerpt: Kelly Macdonald makes an already stellar script soar to charming, melancholic, and hopeful heights. Agnes is a character whose earnest solitude will earn your trust and sympathy in this coming of age story for a 40-something year-old woman.
Nell Minow @ The Movie Mom
- Excerpt: Sometimes in life and often in movies, one object, one moment, one connection can make all the difference and take a character on a journey of purpose and self-discovery.
Frank Ochieng @ Screen Anarchy
- Excerpt: Thoroughly simplistic and profound, Puzzle is a poignant and insightful character study of domestic alienation looking to take some time off for poetic evaluation. Needless to say the jigsaw pieces of emotional heft fits admirably in this soul-searching showcase.
Dennis Schwartz @ Dennis Schwartz Movie Reviews
- Excerpt: An engaging mid-life character study film.
Ron Wilkinson @ Its Just Movies
- Excerpt: Finally, a coming of age story for adults.