Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Kyle Anderson @ Nerdist
- Frederic & Mary Ann Brussat @ Spirituality & Practice
- Excerpt: An exploration of the big mysteries that dwarf crime conundrums.
- MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Excerpt: A limp noodle of a cinematic noir that drains Patricia Clarkson of her usual eccentric charisma. And where it aims for intriguingly oblique pseudoscientific philosophizing, it ends up merely obtuse.
- [New] | Jared Mobarak @ The Film Stage
- Excerpt: There isn’t one shred of emotion during the whole film to help us invest—just yelling and stoicism alternating until naturalism is officially thrown out the window. I get that Mike’s discovering who she is against this backdrop of infinity, but why? Why now? Why should any of us care?
- Betty Jo Tucker @ ReelTalk Movie Reviews
- Excerpt: This haunting detective story fascinated me because of its dreamlike, neo-noir feeling and the added layer of cosmology as a backdrop to the crime.