Reviews for this film from our members:
- Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: Having as much need for psychological nuance as it does for clothing, “Nurse” is what it is and will survive a run with a midnight-movie crowd seeking ridiculous, mad-as-a-hatter fun. It should be balls-to-the-wall, but it’s more like balls-to-the-baseboards.
- Mike McGranaghan @ The Aisle Seat
- Excerpt: Visually stylish and imbued with sly humor, Nurse 3D is trash that knows it’s trash. The film is proud of its trashiness.
- [New – 1/20/14] | Frank Ochieng @ Focus of New York Magazine
- Excerpt: …a relentlessly cheapened and chilly small-scale piece of grindhouse cinema that registers its exploitative muster with winning, sleazy results. Clearly, the recommended prescription for the delusional Nurse 3-D is a deviant hard pill to swallow…and that is not necessarily a bad thing either.