Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Brent McKnight @ The Last Thing I See
- Jared Mobarak @ JaredMobarak.com
- Excerpt: Rather than shy away from the impossible questions that must be asked to begin a path of understanding and healing, these three men bare their souls. The result is this unforgettably beautiful depiction of honest self-reflection and transformative possibility.
- [New] | Bev Questad @ It’s Just Movies
- Excerpt: “This device cures heartbreak” is written on the underside of a skateboard. How much that is true is one of the themes examined in Oscar-nominated “Minding the Gap,” an Oscar-nominated documentary about a group of skateboarders from a depressed side of town in Rockford, Illinois, where 47 percent earn $15 or less an hour and a fourth of all crime is domestic.