Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Candice Frederick @ The Wrap
- Courtney Howard @ FreshFiction.tv
- Excerpt: With all this talent assembled in one spot, and good anti-bullying messages and sentiments on female empowerment, it’s a shame Little doesn’t have a bigger impact.
- MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Excerpt: Bullying tech CEO is cursed to revert to powerless kid-dom. The limp, desperate comedy that follows never figures out who its audience is and is often unintentionally obnoxious and disturbing.
- [New] | Nell Minow @ rogerebert.com
- Excerpt: There is still plenty to explore on this theme, but “Little” misses most of those opportunities in favor of obvious and borderline skeevy jokes about young Jordan coming on to her handsome hunk of a middle school teacher (Justin Hartley), singing tipsily in a restaurant, and being spanked by April.
- Frank Ochieng @ ScreenAnarchy
- Excerpt: …a formulaic fantasy teaser that predictably treads on the same broad waters of its overwrought theme. Little yearns to be the ethnically bouncy counterpart to Big but the ready-made synthetic frolic in this cheeky yarn feels small-minded.