Reviews for this film from our members:
- Dragan Antulov @ Draxblog VI [Croatian]
- Edwin Arnaudin @ Ashvegas
- Excerpt: Unlike other star-studded AARP-friendly casts this year, this foursome exhibits some genuine chemistry. The rapport is squandered in the name of the friends’ signature call and response of “prick” and “asshole,” a wealth of Viagra one-liners, and an ill-advised tangent in which a young jerk (Jerry Ferrara) believes they’re mafia heads, but it’s there.
- Luke Bonanno @ DVDizzy.com
- Excerpt: The entirety of “Last Vegas” is a parade of “Old men, huh?” jokes. None of them are inspired, no matter how many times these actors have charmed us in other films.
- Bob Cashill @ Popdose.com
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: What a refreshing surprise to find that while formulaic, certainly, “Last Vegas” writer Dan Fogelman and director Jon Turteltaub have based their comedy on character rather than hoary cliches.
- Susan Granger @ www.susangranger.com
- Excerpt: Disarmingly slick ‘n’ spicy, aimed specifically at the 76 million baby boomers who have tremendous spending power and are becoming increasingly important to Hollywood.
- Vadym Grygoriev @ kinoblog.com [Ukrainian]
- Travis Hopson @ Punch Drunk Critics
- Blake Howard @ Graffiti with Punctuation
- Excerpt: Four old friends behaving badly in Vegas for a bachelor party; ladies and gentlemen Last Vegas is The HangOLDER.
- Ben Kendrick @ Screen Rant
- Excerpt: More than just a ‘Hangover’ retread with older actors – but not a lot more.
- Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: Frequently tone-deaf, tacky, and constantly amused with itself, with so much bikini eye-candy being ogled by codgers who could be their grandfathers that it radiates an air of icky sexism, “Last Vegas” isn’t that endearing and never quite as funny as it wants to be.
- Danny King @ Paste Magazine
- Excerpt: ‘Last Vegas’ derives most of its enjoyment factor from its actors’ clear-as-day willingness to make themselves look as old, absent-minded, and out-of-touch as possible.
- Benjamin Kramer @ The Voracious Filmgoer
- Kristin Dreyer Kramer @ NightsAndWeekends.com
- [New – 3/27/14] | Wesley Lovell @ Cinema Sight
- Excerpt: There’s something dreadfully wrong when you can take five Oscar winning actors and put them in a film that is as faulty as Last Vegas.
- Pat Mullen @ Cinemablographer
- Jerry Roberts @ Armchair Cinema
- Excerpt: Star-studded, Good-hearted, and of no great significance.
- Tom Santilli @ Examiner.com
- Excerpt: Get ready for nearly two hours of Viagra, Florida, wrinkles, vitality and prostrate jokes. If it could, Last Vegas would ask you to pull its finger.
- Amir Siregar @ Flick Magazine [Indonesian]
- Frank Swietek @ One Guys Opinion
- Excerpt: Thoroughly predictable, no more than mildly amusing, and utterly maudlin when it veers into sentimental mode.
- Betty Jo Tucker @ ReelTalk Movie Reviews
- Excerpt: Viva Last Vegas!