Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New – 10/30/14] | Nicholas Bell @ Ioncinema
- [New – 10/30/14] | Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: an odd departure for Shelton, an unusual premise relayed in more routine storytelling beats, but she’s cast it well and Knightley shines.
- [New – 11/6/14] | Jim Dixon @ Examiner.com
- Excerpt: Indy director Lynn Shelton takes a giant step towards, be careful what you wish for, mainstream success with her latest outing, “Laggies,” a likeable and perceptive comedy that could, damn it, actually (gasp) make money. This is the first movie Shelton’s directed that she didn’t write herself, but it isn’t hard to see what she might have liked in the screenplay by promising newcomer Andrea Siegel.
- [New – 10/31/14] | James Jay Edwards @ FilmFracture
- Excerpt: Laggies’ Is A Coming-Of-Age Story For Generation Y
- [New – 10/23/14] | Travis Hopson @ Examiner
- Excerpt: While it’s true that adults don’t always have the answers and sometimes make childish mistakes, Laggies says as long as you look like Keira Knightley everything will be fine.
- [New – 10/31/14] | Charlie Juhl @ Citizen Charlie
- Excerpt: I respect a good quarter-life crisis, but Laggies is not one of those.
- [New – 11/7/14] | Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: Much like its central slacker—or “laggie”—this coming-of-age/romantic-comedy hybrid is simultaneously charming and annoying. Luckily, “Laggies” is better for the dexterous cast it has assembled.
- [New – 11/6/14] | Stefan Pape @ HeyUGuys
- [New – 10/24/14] | Jamie S. Rich @ DVD Talk
- Excerpt: What impresses most about Laggies is how it manages to be familiar and yet wholly avoid clichés at the same time. Shelton’s film resembles any number of mainstream fish-out-of-water stories, but her easygoing presentation and sharp eye for where the humor goes manages to make Laggies feel fresh.
- [New – 11/6/14] | David Upton @ So So Gay
- Excerpt: No one in Say When is a particularly difficult or frustrating character, but they’re somehow fascinating nonetheless, with the three central performers drawing out the tangle of strange motivations and secrets with results that often seem improvised.
Deprecated: parse_str(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/ofcs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.jetpack.php on line 4078