Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Nicholas Bell @ Ioncinema
- Mark Dujsik @ Mark Reviews Movies
- Excerpt: Alas, the intentions of pure comedy don’t last for long, and the movie becomes a fairly routine series of torture scenes and bursts of violence.
- Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: A change of pace for Eli Roth, “Knock Knock” is a perverse, slightly satirical cheap-thrills entertainment that goes off its rocker into taboo territory and turns female empowerment into a deadly weapon.
- Paulo Peralta @ CinEuphoria [Portuguese]
- João Pinto @ Portal Cinema [Portuguese]
- George Zervopoulos @ Movies Ltd. [Greek]