Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- [New] | Emmanuel Báez @ Cinéfiloz [Spanish]
- Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: …deliciously twists romcom cliches into self-referential laughs…Wilson bonds with her most appealing role to date, positively shining in witty song and dance routines.
- Charlie Juhl @ Citizen Charlie
- Excerpt: Make fun of rom-coms all you want, but your film is as standard as they come; specifically, you’re a Metaphysically Impossible premise with two extra ingredients, a love triangle and a wedding. In other words, Isn’t It Romantic is 13 Going on 30 with a dash of My Best Friend’s Wedding and Bridget Jones’s Diary.
- Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: “Isn’t It Romantic” is a gently meta ribbing with the brassy, appealing Rebel Wilson at its sweet center.
- [New] | Dan Lybarger @ Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Excerpt: Strauss-Schulson creates an amusing, candy-colored hell, but his pacing seems a little off. The “spontaneous” musical numbers start out funny but run out of gas quickly. Thankfully, Wilson proves that she has more to offer than ribald wisecracks.