Reviews for this film from our members:
- Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat @ SpiritualityandPractice.com
- Excerpt: The heart-affecting drama of a bridge builder from Canada who is worn down by the Israeli-Palestinian war.
- MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Excerpt: The striking story of a Western doctor in Palestine and her long, hard path to the realization that all of her good intentions can barely begin to counter the tidal wave of history she has chosen to surf.
- Mike McGranaghan @ The Aisle Seat
- Bev Questad @ It’s Just Movies
- Excerpt: Using the vehicle of a do-good doctor in the conflicted, divided territories of Israel and Palestine, “Inch’allah” mines the roots of passion, the role of the international community and the perpetuation of a circumstance compromising all involved. Oscar nomination for best foreign film predicted.
- [New – 9/6] | Don Simpson @ Smells Like Screen Spirit
- Excerpt: An impressively astute yet understated narrative, Inch’Allah refrains from taking too pronounced of a side, as Barbeau-Lavalette attempts to maintain the same level of impartiality with which Chloe begins the film.