Reviews for this film from our members:
- Dustin Freeley @ MoviesAboutGladiators.com
- Excerpt: Paul Walker’s last film role is a departure from the Fast and Furious franchise.
- Jeremy Kibler @ The Artful Critic
- Excerpt: Cemented by Walker’s empathetic turn as a newly single father, “Hours” could have been a leaner, more intense thriller but ends up not being really worth the effort.
- Stephen Saito @ www.moveablefest.com
- Excerpt: From SXSW 2013: After honing his skills on remakes of “The Thing” and “Nightmare on Elm Street” as a screenwriter, Eric Heisserer’s directorial debut proves he’s a true original.
- [New – 1/23/14] | Amir Siregar @ Flick Magazine [Indonesian]