Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Andrea Chase @ KillerMovieReviews.com [Croatian]
- Excerpt: like Monty Python without the humor as it scampers across the British landscape questing in vain for a film worth watching. Keep questing HELLBOY.
- Rob Daniel @ Electric Shadows
- Excerpt: A fusion of monster heroics, folklore and fairytales, rural English horror and video nasties, Neil Marshall (and co…) deliver a rock n’ roll superhero movie
- Herman Dhaliwal @ Cinema Sanctum
- Excerpt: While the film is an absolute mess, it’s at times a rather fun mess.
- [New] | M. Enois Duarte @ High-DefDigest.com
- Excerpt: Spectacularly violent and gory, Hellboy satisfies on the horror visuals but ultimately fails to summon interest in the diabolical adventures of the Dark Horse Comics antihero.
- MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Excerpt: Bounces from one preposterous setpiece to another across an inexcusably flavorless magical, monstrous world, and borderline incoherent as it races through the plots of half a dozen different films.
- Mike McGranaghan @ The Aisle Seat
- Excerpt: It’s an offense to the eyes and the brain.
- Jared Mobarak @ The Film Stage
- Excerpt: The potential for success is therefore visible and a sequel might cement it if one remains possible.
- Aaron Neuwirth @ We Live Entertainment
- Excerpt: Despite goodwill and intentions, this is a disastrous new take on the Mike Mignola character almost fitting for a film that provides many glimpses at a possible doomsday.
- Frank Ochieng @ SF Crowsnest
- Excerpt: …relentlessly absurd and hideously over-the-top. Here’s looking to finding a suitable fire hose that can cool down the shoddy firestorm that is the baseless and bludgeoning ‘Hellboy’.
- Eddie Pasa @ Gunaxin
tramadol on line