Reviews for this film from our members:
- Luke Bonanno @ DVDizzy.com
- Excerpt: Austin Chick (what an appropriate surname for the male maker of this film) is influenced by Quentin Tarantino. This blend of violence and dark comedy, which sees these two young women killing men and then singing along with old Donovan songs in the car, doesn’t have any of the art or poetry.
- Patrick Bromley @ DVD Verdict
- Mark Harris @ About.com
- [New – 9/12] | Nuno Reis @ SciFiWorld Portugal [Portuguese]
- Excerpt: Se não adormeceram e estiverem atentos, poderão perceber uma mensagem que pelos comentários online tem passado despercebida a muitos. Algo que dá significado ao filme e o torna um bocadinho melhor.
- Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Excerpt: Stealing liberally from “Ms. 45” and “Baise-Moi” — two significantly superior female-revenge movies — writer-director Austin Chick still manages to come up half a movie short.