Here’s what we’ve been watching on television.
Elementary: Dirty Laundry
- Excerpt: Dirty Laundry has moments of wit, moments of serious, and moments that build character, and given the actual plot of the Elementary episode, that compensates for the rather offbeat story.
- Excerpt: M. is a showcase for the actors and for screenwriter/Elementary creator Robert Doherty which gave us a thrilling, tense and fast-paced episode that allowed for a greater exploration of the characters.
Elementary: The Leviathan
- Excerpt: It is also nice to see Holmes in a rare moment actually having a hard time solving a case.
Franklin & Bash: L’Affaire Du Couer
- Excerpt: After more than a few stumbles, Franklin & Bash is finally getting its groove back, with a story that combines their patented shenanigans with a genuine human interest.
Franklin & Bash: Voir Dire
- Excerpt: It is shocking that Franklin & Bash co-creators Kevin Falls and Bill Chais could write a script that had me hating our fun-loving duo within seconds of it starting, but that they did with Voir Dire, an episode that sapped almost all my love for this series.