Here are review links for this film submitted by our members:
- Matt Donato @ We Got This Covered
- Excerpt: Fifty Shades Of Black is the lowest common denominator of spoof comedy, simply because of its laziness.
- Brent McKnight @ Cinema Blend
- Excerpt: At best, it’s dull and boring. At worst, it just feels mean-spirited, hateful, and so much lower than the lowest-common denominator.
- Jason Pirodsky @ Expats.cz
- Excerpt: It’s also hard to believe that this is the kind of comedy we get in 2016, in the midst of #OscarsSoWhite. This is a predominantly white movie that gets derives its comedy from having its black leads parade around like idiots onscreen.