Reviews for this film from our members:
- Stephen Carty @ Flix Capacitor
- [New – 3/14] | Jamie S. Rich @ DVD Talk
- Excerpt: Diana Vreeland was a legendary magazine editor, tastemaker, and fashion maven whose career and influence spanned decades, from the 1930s to her death in 1989. The documentary Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel, attempts to tell the tale of her accomplishments in a brief amount of time, running through the decades at an accelerated pace, but achieving the kind of zip the lady herself would approve of.
- Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Excerpt: While not the most comprehensive documentary biopic about fashion maverick and bon vivant Diana Vreeland, this by-committee look at one of fashion’s most visionary progenitors captures its subject’s energy full-on.
- Frank Swietek @ One Guys Opinion
- Excerpt: [Vreeland] is celebrated here with affection, dedication and skill–but very little critical detachment.