Reviews for this film from our members:
- David Bax @ Battleship Pretension
- Excerpt: It should take at most fifteen minutes to convince a viewer who’s walked obliviously into Drew DeNicola & Olivia Mori’s Big Star: Nothing Can Hurt Me that the band was important, influential and massively talented before moving on with their story. But DeNicola and Mori can’t stop pausing in the middle of Big Star’s compelling tale to have talking heads remind us how good a band they were.
- [New – 7/19] | Jamie S. Rich @ Oregon Live
- Excerpt: There’s a lot of heartbreak between the grooves, but rock ‘n’ roll redemption is all about endurance. “Nothing Can Hurt Me” is the perfect music doc in that it services longtime fans while providing the opportunity to make new ones as well.
- Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Excerpt: Whether or not you are familiar with the band or their music, this movie will go straight to your heart.
- Bill Weber @ Slant