Reviews for this film from our members:
- Kevin Carr @ 7M Pictures
- Excerpt: “A Haunted House” is exactly what you’d expect from a spoof of found footage movies released in January without advanced screenings for critics. That is to say, it’s tired, dull, unoriginal, not very funny and overall a pretty bad film.
- [New – 3/29] | Jason Pirodsky @ Expats.cz
- Excerpt: The absence of plot formula, and the relatively short (80-minute) runtime make this somewhat tolerable, but make no mistake: it’s garbage just the same.
- Tom Santilli @ Examiner.com
- Excerpt: There is smart stupid and then there is just plain stupid. Then there is A Haunted House, which blazes its way into a whole new category of stupid: Painfully, epically stupid.
- Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Excerpt: Mining the spoof genre he helped reenergize with the “Scary Movie” franchise, Marlon Wayans comes up short with a well-worn scattershot approach that rarely connects with audience funny bones.